Woodlands Financial
Woodlands Financial


My payment has cleared my bank but is not shown on my account. What should I do?

You can help by doing the following:
i. Send us a copy of the front and back of the canceled check along with a brief letter stating your name and account number and that you would like the attached payment researched and applied to your account. Once we receive your copies we will begin researching your request.
ii. You can fax the request to: 281-367-3380
You can also mail the request to:
 Woodlands Financial Services
Attn: Payment Center
P.O. Box 132499
The Woodlands TX 77393-2499
© 2020 Woodlands Financial Services  |  All Rights Reserved
Home | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Contact Us