How do I get a repair check from my insurance company endorsed?
Written by sitemender on January 18, 2022
- As soon as you have an accident, please contact Woodlands Financial Services immediately.
- Your account must be current.
- The vehicle will need to be inspected. (We prefer physical inspections but will review with pictures confirming the license plate and VIN #, photo must contain full view of vehicle.)
- Must have current insurance.
- Please submit a copy of repair estimate and invoice.
- Provide copy of ID of the person/s that will be picking up the insurance check.
- Endorsement Authorization from customer if repair shop is bringing insurance check to be endorsed.